Create a fun and engaging classroom calendar that changes with the holidays and seasons using this yearlong set of monster theme calendar numbers. Your students will love when you reveal a fresh theme of adorable monsters each month!
Each 2.7″ square number features a seasonal monster graphic, a clear bold number, and a colorful border. Use the cards to lead purposeful pattern discussions in your classroom.
⭐️ Each month Includes:
- numbered monster cards from 1 to 34
- alternate 23/30 and 24/31 cards for the end of the month
- blank cards without numbers in each color
- All the numbers you need to create the perfect monthly calendar display!
⭐️ Use these calendar numbers to:
- display on your classroom calendar
- number student cubbies, lockers, and supplies
- create an easy math center for number recognition, number writing, number order, patterning, sorting odd & even, and one-to-one correspondence!
Monthly Image and Pattern Details:
⭐️ August: Crayon Monsters in ABCD pattern
⭐️ September: Bright Apple Monsters in ABC pattern
⭐️ October: Spooky Monsters in ABBC pattern
⭐️ November: Harvest Monsters in AABB pattern
⭐️ December: Santa’s Monsters in ABC pattern
⭐️ January: Monster Blues in ABCD pattern
⭐️ February: Love Monsters in ABCD pattern
⭐️ March: Irish Monsters in ABCD
⭐️ April: Egg Monsters in ABCDE
⭐️ May: Floral Monsters in ABCDEF pattern
⭐️ June: Bright Monsters in AABBCC pattern
⭐️ July: Patriotic Monsters in ABCD pattern
These number cards were designed to accompany any class calendar set and are extremely easy to use! Print desired pages and trim to remove white edges. Hang the cards on your classroom calendar or place them in a pocket chart for easy access and discussion. For best results, print on white cardstock and laminate before use.
Copyright © Maria Gavin