Add a fun pop of color to your October calendar with these bright monsters calendar numbers. Each 2.7″ square number features an image of a colorful monster, a clear bold number & a solid black border in ABCD pattern. Use the cards to lead purposeful pattern discussions in your classroom. These numbers fit easily into most calendar pocket charts.
⭐ What’s Included:
- numbered monster cards from 1 to 34
- alternate 23/30 and 24/31 cards for the end of the month
- blank cards without numbers in each color
- All the numbers you need to create the perfect October calendar display!
⭐ Use these calendar numbers to:
- display on your classroom calendar
- number student cubbies, lockers, and supplies
- create an easy math center for number recognition, number writing, number order, patterning, sorting odd & even, and one-to-one correspondence!
These number cards were designed to accompany any class calendar set and are extremely easy to use! Print desired pages and trim to remove white edges. Hang the cards on your classroom calendar or place them in a pocket chart for easy access and discussion. For best results, print on white cardstock and laminate before use.
Copyright © Maria Gavin