Add a fun pop of color to your November calendar with this set of falling leaf themed calendar numbers. They’re a perfect fit for your pocket chart or printed classroom calendar and the black background makes a bold, stunning impression.
⭐ Each card features:
- a seasonal fall image arranged in an ABCD pattern
- a clear number
- a bold black background
⭐ What’s Included:
- numbered leaf and scarecrow cards from 1 to 34
- alternate 23/30 and 24/31 cards for the end of the month
- blank cards without numbers in each color
- All the numbers you need to create the perfect November calendar display
⭐ Use these calendar numbers to:
- display on your classroom calendar
- number student cubbies, lockers, and supplies
- create an easy math center for number recognition, number writing, number order, patterning, sorting odd & even, and one-to-one correspondence!
These number cards were designed to accompany any class calendar set and are extremely easy to use! Print desired pages and trim to remove white edges. Hang the cards on your classroom calendar or place them in a pocket chart for easy access and discussion. For best results, print on white cardstock and laminate before use.
Copyright © Maria Gavin