Create a fun and engaging classroom calendar that changes with the holidays and seasons using this yearlong set of calendar numbers. Your students will love when you reveal a new calendar theme each month!
Each 2.7″ square number included in the set features fun seasonal images, clear bold numbers, and a brightly colored border over a bold black background in a variety of patterns that are perfect for each month of the year. Use the cards to lead purposeful pattern discussions in your classroom.
⭐️ Each month Includes:
- numbered cards from 1 to 34
- alternate 23/30 and 24/31 cards for the end of the month
- blank cards without numbers in each color
- All the numbers you need to create the perfect monthly calendar display!
⭐️ Use these calendar numbers to:
- display on your classroom calendar
- number student cubbies, lockers, and supplies
- create an easy math center for number recognition, number writing, number order, patterning, sorting odd & even, and one-to-one correspondence!
Monthly Image and Pattern Details:
⭐️ August: Backpacks in ABCDEF pattern
⭐️ September: Apples in AB pattern
⭐️ October: Monsters in ABCD pattern
⭐️ October (alternate option): Pumpkins in AABB pattern
⭐️ November: Leaves and Scarecrows in ABCD pattern
⭐️ December: Gingerbread boy, girl, and house in ABC pattern
⭐️ December (alternate option): Santa, boy elf, and girl elf in ABC pattern
⭐️ January: Penguins in AB pattern
⭐️ February: Candy in ABBA pattern
⭐️ March: Leprechaun boy, girl, and rainbow in ABBC pattern
⭐️ April: Umbrellas and rainclouds in ABCB pattern
⭐️ May: Flowers in AABBCC pattern
⭐️ June: Beach umbrellas in ABB pattern
⭐️ July: Flip-flops in ABCDE pattern
These number cards were designed to accompany any class calendar set and are extremely easy to use! Print desired pages and trim to remove white edges. Hang the cards on your classroom calendar or place them in a pocket chart for easy access and discussion. For best results, print on white cardstock and laminate before use.
Copyright © Maria Gavin